Are you tired of chasing your wet Samoyed around the house with a towel? You need to invest in a reliable dog dryer. It can speed up the bath and subsequent drying process for pet parents.
Sammies have a beautiful white dense double coat. Drying your Samoyed’s fur, on your own, can be quite a challenge.
Finding a great dog dryer for Samoyeds can be exhausting. We have compiled three of the best dog dryers for Samoyeds based on the quality, features, and Amazon ratings.
Dog Dryers For Samoyeds: Our Top 3 Picks
1. SHELANDY 3.2HP Stepless Adjustable
Shelandy 3.2HP Stepless Adjustable Dog Hair Dryer is perfect for a Samoyed owner who is looking for low noise and high-powered dog dryer. It is equipped with a potent motor and heater, both with variable heat and speed settings.
- Output power: 2400W adjustable / Voltage 110/120V
- Airflow variable: 65MPH-135MPH, Fits from tiny cats to large breeds
- New tech for noise reduction & Two options for heating temperature
- Flexible hose can be expanded to 73 inches. Comes with 4 types of nozzles.
- One-year Warranty, Simple warranty-claim & free replacement
As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thanks for supporting our work!
Shelandy Adjustable Speed Dog Dryer is fitted with a four-stage noise reduction device to make it much quieter.
This dog hair dryer features a flexible hose that can be extended to more than six feet long. It allows you to freely use one hand to separate your Samoyed’s hair and make drying their undercoat quicker and easier.
It comes with four different nozzles which can be attached to the hose; including: a narrow round, a narrow flat, a wide flat, and a comb nozzle.
The design is easy to use. The Shelandy Adjustable Speed Dog Dryer is available in pink or blue and comes with a one-year warranty.
- Brand: Shelandy
- Color: blue and pink
- Includes four different nozzles
- Adjustable temperature control
- Output power: 2400W
- Adjustable / Voltage 110/120V
- Flexible hose
- Adjustable airspeed
- Two heat options
- Noise reduction technology
- One-year warranty
- Two air speed settings
- Multiple nozzles
- Comes with a replacement filter
- Dries heavy coats quickly
- High airflow
- The motor can quickly burn out
- High-pitched noise at lower speeds
2. Flying One High Velocity 4.0 Hp
If you want to invest in a high-quality dog dryer for Samoyeds, Flying One High Velocity Dog Dryer is truly top-of-the-line. It is also constructed with a steel shell around its motor, ensuring that this dryer will last as long as possible.
The powerful motor and extra-long 10-foot hose are just some of the great features of this Flying One dog dryer. The flexible hose allows you to dry your Samoyed’s entire body, from muzzle to tail, without having to move the hair dryer base.
The steel frame and shell of the dog dryer is simple to clean steel. It can be easily opened for filter replacement. The dryer comes with a one year warranty.
- Brand: Flying One
- Flexible hose
- Two different nozzles
- Two heat settings
- An adjustable airflow knob
- Colors: pink, green, or purple
- Four horsepower motor
- 10-foot hose
- One year warranty
- Strong and sturdy
- Easily adjustable settings
- Multiple nozzles can be fitted
- Easy to move around
- Motor gets hot
- Exterior shell easily scratches
3. Go Pet Club Pet Grooming Hair Dryer for Dogs
The Go Pet Club Pet Dryer is designed for professional style grooming for your Samoyed at home. The powerful airflow dries thick fur quickly and thoroughly, saving you time.
This dryer features 2 adjustable speeds and 2 adjustable temperature controls and low noise technology. You can choose from a pair of adjustable speed settings to suit the coat of your Samoyed. You can also choose from two temperature settings so you can ensure your Samoyed is comfortable while drying.
This unit has a puncture resistant, double reinforced flexible hose for controlled spot drying on your Samoyed.
Go Pet dog dryer is portable and light enough to take with you while travelling.
- Brand: Go Pet
- Color: black
- Power: 2400W
- Voltage: 110V
- Air Speed : 25M/S – 50M/S
- Temperature : 30℃-75℃
- 2 adjustable speeds
- 2 adjustable temperature controls
- Low noise technology
- Includes 3 drying accessories to help you get the job done
- Dries quickly and efficiently
- Compact and powerful
- Light and portable
- Puncture-resistant hose
- Professional-grade grooming
- Designed to be easily used in your own home
- Runs quite hot
- The dryer is loud
How to Introduce a Dog Dryer
If your Samoyed is not properly introduced to a dog dryer, it won’t fancy the unwelcomed blasts of air and noise. You need to desensitize your Sammy to the dryer gradually and as early as possible. When introducing your pet to the dryer, you need to go slowly.
Pet Parent Tip: We recommend using the dog dryer outside for your Samoyed to avoid a flurry of fur and moisture all over your house. The high pressure of a dog dryer can create a whole new level of mess inside.
- Always start with the lowest setting on the dryer, especially for Sammies who have never had a dryer used on them before.
- Brush out their fur while you dry your Samoyed. It will help to avoid painful tangles later.
- Encourage positive associations with the dog dryer. Use a positive reinforcement approach to get your Samoyed to enjoy the experience. Rewards, praise, and treats can go a long way.
- Keep the hose as far back as possible during the initial use.
- Keep the dog dryer away from your dog’s face, ears, genitals, and other areas with thin fur. Otherwise it can/will get too hot and can really hurt your Samoyed!
- Watch your Samoyed carefully for body language and distress signals. If your pet shows any distress or upset, stop immediately.
What to Look For in a Dog Dryer
If you are a Samoyed owner, you probably have already experienced the hassle of drying your pooch. A Samoyed’s wet hair mats up easily, can get pretty smelly, and easily attracts dirt. The last thing you need is your Samoyed walking around with wet fur for too long, especially in colder months.
Hence, blow-drying is a crucial part of dog grooming. For Samoyed’s parents, it makes sense to invest in a good dog dryer. Finding the best dog dryers is challenging. Now, what should you consider when comparing the best dog dryers for Samoyeds?
Dog dryers are designed to be much quieter because many dogs are afraid of the noise produced by hair dryers. A loud dryer will only make your Samoyed more scared. Look for features that help minimize noise like adjustable airspeed and low-noise technology.
Airspeed of dog dryers plays a big role by literally pushing the water out and off of your Samoyed’s coat. Higher speed allows you to dry your Sammy more quickly, but it also makes the dryer louder. A dog dryer with adjustable airspeed allows you to choose the setting that best suits your Samoyed.
Choose a dog dryer with an adjustable temperature setting. This will allow you to use a low heat setting to protect your Samoyed’s skin and fur from excess heat. Adjustable temperature also ensures that your fur buddy doesn’t overheat.
Choose a dog hair dryer with attachments that meet your needs and work for your Samoyed’s coat. A lengthy hose will make your job much easier when you’re drying.
Samoyeds need a more substantial and more powerful dryer to prevent you from spending too long on the task.
So, now you have a solid overview of what to look for in the best dog dryers for Samoyeds. The best dog dryer for Samoyeds should make grooming your furry companion fun and more natural! A good blow-out will remove dust, allergens and dead fur from your Samoyed’s coat.
The key to a hassle-free bathing experience is right in front of you. Once you have the right dryer in your home, you’ll be surprised at how big of a difference it makes when grooming your Samoyed.
Have you ever used a dog dryer on your Samoyed? Do you have any grooming secrets to share? Feel free to share your thoughts. We would be happy to hear from you!
Top 10 Exotic Dog Breeds From Around The World
In this article, we have gathered the 10 most exotic dog breeds to ever exist in this world.
Do Samoyeds Bark a Lot? +8 Tips to Stop It
The Samoyeds bark a lot, and some individual Samoyed dogs may have high-pitched, extremely piercing voices. Here's some tips on what to expect and how to handle it.
Best Brush for a Lab (5 Efficient, Affordable Picks)
When choosing a brush for your lab, it's best to focus on ones that remove loose hairs ahead of time to help prevent your pup from tracking
Burt’s Bees Dog Shampoo Reviews, Buyer’s Guide
Like the other products created by Burt's Bees, these dog shampoos enjoy a strong and loyal consumer following.
Can Samoyeds Live In Hot Weather?
Summer is a concerning time for pet owners everywhere, but for Samoyed owners in particular. A common question for Samoyeds is, can they live in hot weather areas?
How to Improve a Dog’s Coat That Is Dry and Brittle
Nutrient deficiencies and allergies are the primary causes of a dry and brittle coat in dogs, but fortunately, this is a pretty easy fix.